- [Free Pattern] So Simple, So Beautiful! This Flapper Hat Pattern Is So Adorable!
- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Daisy Square Is Fun And Quick To Make
- Easy And Quick Crochet Christmas Stocking Ornaments
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet iPhone Case You’ll Be Able To Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] These Spiral Potholders With Amazing Looks And Colors Are Brilliant
This project is rated Intermediate. If you like compliments, this long sleeved, hooded long jacket will bring you lots for sure. The Bouvardia Hooded Jacket courtesy of Spotlight is absolutely awesome! The hood is large (what I was looking for) and made in the recommended material, the quality is great! With the rights colors and with this stitching, this pattern can be used to make beautiful jacket perfect for any occasion or simply casual.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• 11 x 100g balls ‘Moda Vera’ Bouvardia
• 6.50mm crochet hook or size needed for correct tension
• Stitch markers
• Scissors, yarn needle, tape measure
Small (Medium, Large)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Spotlight
Thanks to Spotlight for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.