- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cute Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Such A Fun Project! This Stripey Blanket Is lovely And Jolly And Perfect For Snuggling Under
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vintage Looking Pineapple Doily
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Simple And Lovely Crochet Headband Made Using The Tulip Stitch
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Crochet Minion Hats Are Adorable!
This very interesting an beautiful crochet flower with a 3-D effect can be worked in any yarn weight. The Crocodile Stitch Flower by Bonita Patterns is fast and easy to make and is a perfect embellishment for lots of projects. This lovely flower is outstanding in any color and only takes a few minutes to put it together.
Small amount of scrap yarn. (This project can be worked in any yarn weight. Gauge is not crucial.)
A 1” button of your choosing.
Crochet hook size of your preference.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written patternat: Bonita Patterns
Thanks to Bonita Patterns for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.