- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, Super Quick, Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake Can Be Used For So Many Things
- [Free Pattern] Jack’o Lantern Dishcloth To Bring The Halloween Celebration Into Your Kitchen
- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
- [Free Pattern] A Must-Have Blankie For Every New Babe
- 3D Textured Crochet Daisy Granny Square Video Tutorial
Repetitive and simple, this is the perfect afghan to work on in front of the TV. The Ribbon Afghan by Olivia Rainsford is an easy to make pattern and with a pleasing visual effect. The thick and thin stitching gives it the look of a pieced quilt. It can be easily made big enough to curl up under.
This beautiful afghan is lots of fun with those long color change yarns. Make it in a fun colorway at your choice or as a true scrap blanket of all kinds of odds and ends of yarn you have right now at home.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Adventures of the Gingerbread Lady
Thanks to Olivia Rainsford for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.