- Gorgeous Large Super-Textured, Decorative Floral Block
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Extreme Crochet Drop Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Solomon Knot AKA Lovers’ Knot
- How To Broomstick Crochet A Beginner-Friendly Braided Scarf
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cabbage Patch Stitch
This is a fantastic and easy pattern, that creates a gorgeous solid, yet not heavy baby blanket. Have you heard the saying: “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”? This fabulous Continuous Crochet Baby Blanket pattern by Dedri Uys is the perfect exemplification of this saying! Colors add more charm to this absolutely delightful blanket worked in a spiral.
Continuous Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
3 skeins (less than 500 m) of Scheepjes Noorse Sokkenwol (968)
6 mm Clover Amour Crochet Hooks (US 10/J UK 4)
Check out the original source for the Continuous Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Look At What I Made
Thanks to Dedri Uys for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.