- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Minion Luggage or Backpack Tag Is So Cute!
- [Free Pattern] This Peacock Feather Pattern Is Awesome
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Gift For The “Game Of Thrones” Fans In Your Life
- [Free Patterns] 4 Beautiful Crochet Edgings And Trims You Should Know
- Give Your Dining Table That Perfect Finishing Touch With These Granny Circle Placemats
Such a beautiful classic pattern with a lovely design that will bring a blooming garden in your house and soul every single day! Simple and gorgeous, this Blooming Granny – 12″ Square by is an intermediate pattern that offers many different color possibilities which can be used to make stunning gifts for dear ones.
Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
FINISHED SIZE: 12” square
MATERIALS: 4 or more colors Worsted weight yarn
Crochet hook size
Check out the original source for this Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Melinda Miller Designs
Thanks to Melinda Miller for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.