- [Written Tutorials] 4 Beautiful And Free Stitch Patterns
- [Paid Pattern] Super Easy, Super Lovely, Super Everything Baby Blanket Of Rippley Loveliness
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Bullion Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Great Looking Crochet White Top & Purse Set
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Up Your Dish Drying Routine With This Lovely Tunisian Crochet Drying Mat!
Such a beautiful classic pattern with a lovely design that will bring a blooming garden in your house and soul every single day! Simple and gorgeous, this Blooming Granny – 12″ Square by is an intermediate pattern that offers many different color possibilities which can be used to make stunning gifts for dear ones.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
FINISHED SIZE: 12” square
MATERIALS: 4 or more colors Worsted weight yarn
Crochet hook size
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Melinda Miller Designs
Thanks to Melinda Miller for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.