- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket And Hat Set Is So Simple Yet Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Solid Color Crochet Afghan Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ponies For Kids Who Love “My Little Pony”
- [Free Pattern] Just For Fun: Yummy-Looking Crochet Burger Earrings
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Most Adorable Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties
Such a beautiful classic pattern with a lovely design that will bring a blooming garden in your house and soul every single day! Simple and gorgeous, this Blooming Granny – 12″ Square by is an intermediate pattern that offers many different color possibilities which can be used to make stunning gifts for dear ones.
Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
FINISHED SIZE: 12” square
MATERIALS: 4 or more colors Worsted weight yarn
Crochet hook size
Check out the original source for this Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Melinda Miller Designs
Thanks to Melinda Miller for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.