- [Free Pattern] Bring Spring Into Your Home With This Gorgeous Flowers Granny Square Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Simple Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
- [Free Patterns] Unique And Captivating Vortex Crochet Afghan And Pillows
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Basketweave Diamond Throw With Matching Pillow To Add Textural Interest To Your Surroundings
We all have those days when we feel a bit blue and we want is to be left alone and we all have days when we feel silly and playful. Why not use a lovely crochet pattern like the Go Away Doormat crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com, to express these feelings?
“This pattern is super playful, silly, and definitely will get people talking… especially if they came over to your house to see you anyway. It’s a fun way to be able to add personality and decoration to your home with your crochet skills.”
Fun Message Mat Free Crochet Pattern
US J (6.00 mm) crochet hook
Rope/ twine/ jute (or any material you want to use)
23 oz. / 128 yards
At least 2 colors
I used Bluehawk jute twine from Lowes
3 rolls of tan & 1.25 of green
Needle you can use to weave in your ends.
Plasti Dip (optional)
Check out the original source for this Fun Message Mat Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.