- [Free Pattern] This Awesome Grace Crochet Blanket Has The Wow Factor All Over It!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Pumpkin Hat
- [Paid Pattern] This Wheat Stitch Baby Blanket Pattern Will Keep You Interested Until The Very Last Row
- [Video Tutorial] Amaze Your Family And Friends With A Pair Of New Crochet Shark Slipper Socks
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Stylish Wrap Pattern You’ll Love Crocheting
We all have those days when we feel a bit blue and we want is to be left alone and we all have days when we feel silly and playful. Why not use a lovely crochet pattern like the Go Away Doormat crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com, to express these feelings?
“This pattern is super playful, silly, and definitely will get people talking… especially if they came over to your house to see you anyway. It’s a fun way to be able to add personality and decoration to your home with your crochet skills.”
Fun Message Mat Free Crochet Pattern
US J (6.00 mm) crochet hook
Rope/ twine/ jute (or any material you want to use)
23 oz. / 128 yards
At least 2 colors
I used Bluehawk jute twine from Lowes
3 rolls of tan & 1.25 of green
Needle you can use to weave in your ends.
Plasti Dip (optional)
Check out the original source for this Fun Message Mat Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.