- [Free Pattern] Add Interest To Your Décor With This Striped Crochet Footstool
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful And So Simple Cupcake Stripe Blanket
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Amazing Looking Crochet Pillow
- This Free Elf On The Shelf Crochet Pattern Will Capture The Hearts Of Children
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Adorable Baby Winter Boots
We all have those days when we feel a bit blue and we want is to be left alone and we all have days when we feel silly and playful. Why not use a lovely crochet pattern like the Go Away Doormat crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com, to express these feelings?
“This pattern is super playful, silly, and definitely will get people talking… especially if they came over to your house to see you anyway. It’s a fun way to be able to add personality and decoration to your home with your crochet skills.”
Fun Message Mat Free Crochet Pattern
US J (6.00 mm) crochet hook
Rope/ twine/ jute (or any material you want to use)
23 oz. / 128 yards
At least 2 colors
I used Bluehawk jute twine from Lowes
3 rolls of tan & 1.25 of green
Needle you can use to weave in your ends.
Plasti Dip (optional)
Check out the original source for this Fun Message Mat Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.