- [Free Pattern] Have Fun With This Easy And Cute Owl Keychain
- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Primrose Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern With Such An Interesting Design!
- This Crochet Bobble Pillow Pattern Will Remind You Of Your Childhood [Free Pattern]
Perfect for last minute baby gifts, this snuggly baby blankets is quick and easy to work. Fast and Cozy Blanket by Bernat Design Studio is a fun project and a soft blanket you can make for a baby or for a toddler. If you’re looking for easy last minute gift, this fast and easy blanket works up in no time at all.
Approx 40″ x 30″ [101.5 x 76 cm].
Bernat® Pipsqueak™ (100 g/3.5 oz; 109 m/120 yds) or
(250 g/8.8 oz; 274 m/300 yds)
Size 6 mm (U.S. J or 10) crochet hook or size needed to
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Bernat for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.