- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Plaid Granny Blanket Made Using A Little Twist To The Granny Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Love stripes? This Granny Stitch Crochet Afghan (Blanket) Is Awesome!
- Beautiful Crochet Flower Applique Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pompom Baby Sweater
- Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults-Free Pattern
Perfect for last minute baby gifts, this snuggly baby blankets is quick and easy to work. Fast and Cozy Blanket by Bernat Design Studio is a fun project and a soft blanket you can make for a baby or for a toddler. If you’re looking for easy last minute gift, this fast and easy blanket works up in no time at all.
Approx 40″ x 30″ [101.5 x 76 cm].
Bernat® Pipsqueak™ (100 g/3.5 oz; 109 m/120 yds) or
(250 g/8.8 oz; 274 m/300 yds)
Size 6 mm (U.S. J or 10) crochet hook or size needed to
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Bernat for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.