- [Free Pattern] Adorable Feather And Fan Baby Blanket
- Crochet Shoulder Bag -To Carry Along Your Crochet Projects With Style [Free Pattern]
- [Free Patterns] 6 Surprisingly Adorable Last-Minute Gifts You Can Make From 1 Or 2 Granny Squares
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
- [Photo Tutorial + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Daisy Stitch (Star Stitch)
Delicate and with a unique floral design, this afghan displays a gorgeous symmetry. The little squares with a dense texture and adorable Pinwheels are perfect for any kid’s or baby’s room. Each square measures 5.5″ across and works up really quick. The border is amazing and gives the all ensemble a distinguish look. The Pinwheels Afghan by Kim Guzman is a really beautiful pattern that be used to make the prettiest afghan ever!
Patons Decor (3.5 oz/210 yd): 3 skeins of Winter White (CA) and 15 skeins of Pale Aubergine (CB)
Crochet Hook Size I (5.5mm)
46″ x 62″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetKim
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.