- Lost In Time Shawl- Absolutely Fabulous Crochet Shawl With An Amazing Design [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Single Crochet Blanket Is The Simplest Blanket Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Hexagon Baby Blanket For Any Patriotic Mommy
- [Free Pattern] How To Brilliantly Transform Your Boring Cork Trivet Into A Gorgeous One
- [Free Pattern] This Quick, Easy And Cute Tote Bag Is The Perfect Summer Gift For Any Girl
Delicate and with a unique floral design, this afghan displays a gorgeous symmetry. The little squares with a dense texture and adorable Pinwheels are perfect for any kid’s or baby’s room. Each square measures 5.5″ across and works up really quick. The border is amazing and gives the all ensemble a distinguish look. The Pinwheels Afghan by Kim Guzman is a really beautiful pattern that be used to make the prettiest afghan ever!
Patons Decor (3.5 oz/210 yd): 3 skeins of Winter White (CA) and 15 skeins of Pale Aubergine (CB)
Crochet Hook Size I (5.5mm)
46″ x 62″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetKim
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.