- [Free Pattern] These Little Woolly Owls Are Gorgeous And Easy To Make
- [Free Pattern] Create Your Own Winter Wonderland Blanket With This Beautiful Winter Rose Square
- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- Toddler Girls’ Hoodie Cardigan Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Motif Bathmat Is Gorgeous!
This pattern is so bright and cheery! Really beautiful, it makes me happy just looking at it! Faeries- Baby Sampler Afghan by Elizabeth Mareno is really beautiful! I love the variety and the challenge and of the different stitches.
This afghan is done in a bright color palette that invokes the thoughts of Faeries flitting about the woods. Bits of sparkle keep it bright and ethereal. You can use the colors chosen by me, OR you can use scraps to make this a one of a kind creation. (Source)
Image source : Elizabeth Mareno
Choose different colors and you have a whole new stunning piece! The possibilities for this baby afghan pattern are endless!
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Elizabeth Mareno for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.