- Super Easy Cable Baby Blanket Is A Big Hit At Any Baby Shower
- This Romantic Crochet Shawl Is A Story Of Love Perfect For Valentines Day
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Lap Blanket To Whip Up For A Last-Minute Gift!
- [Video Tutorial] This Very Easy Granny Square Blanket Is The Perfect Crochet For Beginners Project
- [Free Pattern] Add Charm To Your Kitchen With This Cheerful Dishcloth Pattern With A Neat Geometric Design
This is just beautiful! Made in light worsted weight mercanized cotton this wonderfully designed afghan is a gorgeous yet simple afghan pattern with an original design.
Fans and Pansies Ripple Blanket by Heather Tucker is a gorgeous blanket pattern that can be made in any size. Five widths are given in the directions for this very vintage-looking pattern.
Worsted weight yarn (see chart for amount)
Size H (5mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama’s Stitchery Projects
Thanks to Heather Tucker for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.