- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Spider Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun With This Easy And Cute Owl Keychain
- [Paid Pattern] Super Easy, Super Lovely, Super Everything Baby Blanket Of Rippley Loveliness
- [Free Pattern] Fun Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket Soft To The Touch But With Lots Of Texture
- Easy And Beautiful Hexagon Baby Blanket With A Honeycomb Structure
The pattern is simple and the 12″ square is really pretty. It looks intricate, but it is really simple. The look of this Two-Tone Square by Dayna Audirsch can be changed by using more tones instead of only two. The center medallion and the scalloped fans look amazing done in different color and used as focal points.
Easy to make, this square is a cute addition to a crochet afghan, in fact it can be used on its own to create a beautiful blanket.
Two contrasting colors of worsted weight yarn (CA-blue and CB-rose)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dayna’s Crochet
Thanks to Dayna Audirsch for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.