- Super Easy Crochet Bubble Pop Stitches Baby Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Floret Crochet Stitch
- This Cute Fox Lovey Security Blanket Quickly Becomes A Favorite [Paid Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Chapstick Holder Is Such A Great Idea For Any Lip Balm Addict
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Infinity Scarf That Will Keep You Warm
This is such a cute pattern! Your baby is going to love it. The Chubby Teddy Rattle by Aisha Kenza is the perfect toy to complete a baby set. This quick and easy to make baby rattle can always be repurposed from old toy if you’re really tight in budget or if you don’t want to use the “rattle insert”, a couple of jingle bells will do the trick.
This cute rattle is a lovely gift for new babies, with its embroidered face and easy to grab handle.
It measures around 6 inches, or 15 cm and its cheeky grin gives this teddy a lot of personality!(Source)
Image source: ravelry