- [Free Pattern] This Comfy Snuggle Shawl With Hood Is Genius!
- Ballet Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Adults- Fast And Extremely Easy To Follow
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Basketweave Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Stunning Garden of Roses
This is such a cute pattern! Your baby is going to love it. The Chubby Teddy Rattle by Aisha Kenza is the perfect toy to complete a baby set. This quick and easy to make baby rattle can always be repurposed from old toy if you’re really tight in budget or if you don’t want to use the “rattle insert”, a couple of jingle bells will do the trick.
This cute rattle is a lovely gift for new babies, with its embroidered face and easy to grab handle.
It measures around 6 inches, or 15 cm and its cheeky grin gives this teddy a lot of personality!(Source)
Image source: ravelry