- Simply And Utterly Gorgeous Japanese Flower Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Bunny Hat Looks Cute On All Ages, Anytime Of The Year
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Flower Mandala To Light Up Your Life
- Lovely Little Rosy Heart Makes An Adorable Gift
The texture is fantastic! If you spend a lot of time in the kitchen, this pattern may be the best Christmas present ever to yourself!
The stitch pattern creates a very dense texture that looks great in any color you choose. So great in fact, that you may want to consider making an afghan using this pattern!
Textured Stripes Dishcloth by Kiel Lemon is a great stash buster and a very nice and easy pattern even for beginners!
Materials needed: 4-ply, worsted weight crochet cotton; Hook Size H/8, 5.00 mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Just Down Lemon Lane
Thanks to Kiel Lemon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.