- Warm And Stylish Ear Warmer Free Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Purl Slip Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Charming Lacy Shells Baby Hat
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Free Stitch Pattern #5 By Mon Petit Violon
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Amazingly Clever Design
The texture is fantastic! If you spend a lot of time in the kitchen, this pattern may be the best Christmas present ever to yourself!
The stitch pattern creates a very dense texture that looks great in any color you choose. So great in fact, that you may want to consider making an afghan using this pattern!
Textured Stripes Dishcloth by Kiel Lemon is a great stash buster and a very nice and easy pattern even for beginners!
Materials needed: 4-ply, worsted weight crochet cotton; Hook Size H/8, 5.00 mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Just Down Lemon Lane
Thanks to Kiel Lemon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.