- [Free Pattern] Lovely Sunburst Round Ripple Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Dress Your Bed In An Elegant Pineapple Squares Throw
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Candy Cane Dispenser Makes A Lovely Centerpiece For Holiday Dining!
- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
- [Video Tutorial] These Magical Dragons Are Almost Ridiculously Adorable!
What a gorgeous blanket! The Circles, Stripes & Squares by Lisa Naskrent with a brilliant multicolored design will make you fall in love with this pattern in a moment. The concept behind this pattern is really simple: 5 large squares and 16 small squares, but the way they are designed to fit together and the different colorway sequences is truly unique and makes this blanket truly spectacular.
Blanket measures approximately 36″/91.5 cm wide x 36″/91.5 cm long, including edging
Caron International’s Simply Soft Eco (80% Acrylic, 20% NatureSpun™ Polyester):
11 oz (A), 3 oz (B), 4 oz (C), 2 1/2 oz (D), 1 1/2 oz (E)
Shown in: #0014 Sundrop (A); #0007 Baby Blush (B); #0028 Lilac Bud (C); #0015 Aqua Mist (D); #0001 Soft White (E)
One size US J-10 (6 mm) crochet hook, or size to obtain gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Caron International Yarns
Thanks to Lisa Naskrent for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.