- [Free Pattern] This Winter Sun Crochet Block Afghan Square Will Make Your Winter So Much Warmer This Year
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Baby Headbands With Flowers
- [Free Pattern] Very Simple Washcloth Set With Basket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Angel Heart Granny Square
What a gorgeous blanket! The Circles, Stripes & Squares by Lisa Naskrent with a brilliant multicolored design will make you fall in love with this pattern in a moment. The concept behind this pattern is really simple: 5 large squares and 16 small squares, but the way they are designed to fit together and the different colorway sequences is truly unique and makes this blanket truly spectacular.
Blanket measures approximately 36″/91.5 cm wide x 36″/91.5 cm long, including edging
Caron International’s Simply Soft Eco (80% Acrylic, 20% NatureSpun™ Polyester):
11 oz (A), 3 oz (B), 4 oz (C), 2 1/2 oz (D), 1 1/2 oz (E)
Shown in: #0014 Sundrop (A); #0007 Baby Blush (B); #0028 Lilac Bud (C); #0015 Aqua Mist (D); #0001 Soft White (E)
One size US J-10 (6 mm) crochet hook, or size to obtain gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Caron International Yarns
Thanks to Lisa Naskrent for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.