- [Free Pattern] This Colourful Christmas Wreath Will Make Your Heart Jolt Every Time You Clap Eyes On It
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make Cute Crochet Button Flowers In 15 Minutes Or Less
- [Video Tutorial] This Amazing African Flower Motif Can Be Used In A Wide Variety Of Projects
- Make Your Comfy, Cold-Weather Crochet Boot Cuffs In Just A Couple Of Hours With This Fabulous Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder For A Gift Or To Spice Up Your Own Kitchen
This cute hat looks just great on a newborn! In fact, the Lamb Hat pattern by Sarah Zimmerman is written for the following sizes: 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, Toddler/Preschooler, Child, Teen/Adult. Although the newborn lamb hat is just adorable, this cute and creative pattern will surely make you fall in love with it at any age! With Easter just around the corner, this surprisingly easy to make lamb hat is just the right pattern to crochet and to spread joy, laughter and good vibes.
Materials:– Worsted Weight Yarn (weight category 4) – I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Silver Gray and Beige for the gray hat.OR– Bulky Weight Yarn (weight category 6 ) – I used Loops & Threads Country Loom Baby yarn in White for the white hat and accented it with Vanna’s Choice yarn in pink for the ears. I purchased the bulky white yarn at Michaels.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.