- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Peacock Feather Square Will Make A Beautiful Blanket
- Super Cute And Super Cuddly Avocado Amigurumi Free Pattern
- Plastic Bags Mess? Make Your Own Crochet Bag Holder
- [Free Pattern] Make A Statement In Your House With This Comforting Lacy Rug
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful Heart Pattern Takes No Time At All To Make
Here’s another gorgeous and easy double sided crochet potholders pattern that is a great way to use up some stash. These adorable crochet potholders (check the image below) found on Oiyi’s Crafts blog are made using the Scalloped Potholder pattern by Priscilla Hewitt.
They are all so cheerful, great color combinations. Hard to tell which is more beautiful! What do you think? Which double-sided potholder in the picture below is your favorite? The color possibilities are endless. Use your imagination and have fun with it!
Image source: Oiyi
All of them are identical on both sides except for the yellow and pink one. The minimum size requirement is 6 inches across. These ended up 6.5 inches and the cotton ones are slightly bigger.(Source)
Thanks to Oiyi for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.