- [Free Pattern] Cheerful Rainbow Blanket For Everyday Happiness
- [Video Tutorial] This Versatile Striped Tote Bag Is Perfect For Any Reason
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Granny Square Blanket For Snuggling On The Sofa With Your Little One
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bargello Florentine Stripes
- [Free Pattern] Crocheted Leaves In Gorgeous Fall Shades Make The Perfect Banner
This is a really cute and tiny, simple crochet pattern. The lavender color, used to feature this pattern is so beautiful! The Single Crochet Diaper Shirt by AuntB is a quick fun project and a very cute onesie which is so quick to complete. It can be done in half a day so it’s a great last minute baby shower gift. The pattern sees to be a preemie size but larger hook will make it a little bigger.
Super Soft Baby Yarn
Size H hook
Larger hook will make it a little bigger.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bev’s Country Cottage
Thanks to AuntB for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.