- Super Easy Granny Square Crop Top Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
- This Simple Easy Baby Blanket Is A Great First Big Project [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Super Soft And Cozy Baby Blanket To Protect Your Baby’s Delicate Skin
- [Free Pattern] This Absolute Beauty “Grannies And Ripples” Afghan Is One Of The Most Cleverly Worked Crocheted I’ve Seen
This is a really cute and tiny, simple crochet pattern. The lavender color, used to feature this pattern is so beautiful! The Single Crochet Diaper Shirt by AuntB is a quick fun project and a very cute onesie which is so quick to complete. It can be done in half a day so it’s a great last minute baby shower gift. The pattern sees to be a preemie size but larger hook will make it a little bigger.
Super Soft Baby Yarn
Size H hook
Larger hook will make it a little bigger.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bev’s Country Cottage
Thanks to AuntB for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.