- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Beautiful Crochet Summer Dress
- [Free Pattern] Have A Fun Time Inventing Each Unique Square Using This Classic Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] A New Twist On Traditional Granny To Make A Wonderful Hoodie Scarf
- Amazing Doily Coaster Crochet Pattern
- This Baby Newsie Hat Is The Perfect Addition To Any Baby’s Wardrobe
What better way to express love than with a little heart symbol? Crochet heart are cute, make you smile and don’t need words. Everybody knows their meaning. These adorable puffy Love Hearts by June Gilbank come in four different sizes and make great embellishments for all sorts of stuff from home made table gifts to toys and pins, makeup remover pads or little baby washcloth. Anything your mind can think, these little hearts can achieve.
This is a clever little pattern to make sweet hearts in three sizes – each heart builds on the pattern of the previous heart. You can also make a bonus puffy heart to give a total of 4 different designs in this one pattern! String them into a garland, add a pin back to make a cute brooch, or fill a bowl with pretty hearts for Valentine’s Day decorating.
The Love Hearts pattern includes these 4 designs:
A: Small Heart
B: Medium Heart
C: Large Heart
D: Puffy Heart
Yarn: small quantity of worsted weight yarn in red, pink, or the colour of your choice
Hook: E US/3.5mm crochet hook
Size: approx 1.5 – 2.5” (3.5 – 6.5cm) wide. (Your gauge and yarn choice will affect the finished size slightly.)
Thanks to June Gilbank for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.