- Quick Sweetheart Ripple Afghan Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Some Very Nice Techniques To Boost Up The Old Fashion Granny Square
- Tabatha Reisz Shared The bigger version of batgirl/Batman!
- [Free Pattern] This Large Hanging Basket Can Be used For So Many Things… Including A Cat Hammock
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Picot Stitch
Who doesn’t love dainty butterflies? These adorable free butterflies are perfect to accessorize almost anything. Butterflies are a favorite for their dainty appearance and you the ability to modify their look by simply changing the color of your yarn. Each of these lovely butterflies requires only 5 yards of cotton thread and about 5-7 minutes to crochet! Have fun making this lovely Dainty Butterfly pattern designed by Jo Ann Maxwell.
Colorful butterflies are the perfect accompaniment to pretty spring flowers, so for your stitching pleasure, here is a darling Dainty Butterfly that you can use in a variety of fun, creative ways. Wear it as a pretty pin to dress up your spring wardrobe. Use it to embellish an array of fashion accessories such as purses, hats, scarves, belts and more. Or turn it into a dazzling necklace by attaching a small ring or hook to the back and adding a chain. It can also add a decorative touch to your potted flowers or plants. The possibilities are virtually endless!
Thank you to Jo Ann Maxwell for the written pattern, featured image and inspiration!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.