- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Bag With Adorable Flowers
- [Free Pattern] You Will Just Love This Headwrap In One Size Fits Most
- [Free Pattern] Sunburst Granny Square Blanket
- Debbie Harford Shared Finally finished this pumpkin for my 3 month
- [Free Patterns] 5 Festive Winter Coasters To Spice Up The Christmas Table
Who doesn’t love dainty butterflies? These adorable free butterflies are perfect to accessorize almost anything. Butterflies are a favorite for their dainty appearance and you the ability to modify their look by simply changing the color of your yarn. Each of these lovely butterflies requires only 5 yards of cotton thread and about 5-7 minutes to crochet! Have fun making this lovely Dainty Butterfly pattern designed by Jo Ann Maxwell.
Colorful butterflies are the perfect accompaniment to pretty spring flowers, so for your stitching pleasure, here is a darling Dainty Butterfly that you can use in a variety of fun, creative ways. Wear it as a pretty pin to dress up your spring wardrobe. Use it to embellish an array of fashion accessories such as purses, hats, scarves, belts and more. Or turn it into a dazzling necklace by attaching a small ring or hook to the back and adding a chain. It can also add a decorative touch to your potted flowers or plants. The possibilities are virtually endless!
Thank you to Jo Ann Maxwell for the written pattern, featured image and inspiration!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.