- [Free Pattern] Introduce Charm To Your Bedroom With This Easy Two Colors Crochet Throw
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Adorable Baby Winter Boots
- Learn How To Make A Ripple Straight With This Simple Yet Brilliant Technique
- Super Quick And Easy Crochet Heart Amigurumi Pattern
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make Cute Crochet Button Flowers In 15 Minutes Or Less
Want a cute, adorable candy holder that stands out from the rest? A simple flower can also be a great decoration and a handy candy holder! Who would have thought? This Darling Daffodil Candy Holder by Amber of Divine Debris can be easily filled with sweet treats or even a small gift. With this daffodil inspired flower, you can create a gorgeous table design that would be super cute all Spring line. Need something else for Easter decorating? Look no further!
G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
A little under an 1 oz/ 50 yards
2 colors (white and yellow)
I used a combo of Red Heart Yarns white and Vanna’s Choice Baby Yellow
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.