- [Free Pattern] This Basic Beanie Pattern Is Simply Awesome!
- [Free Pattern] You’d Be Amazed To See How Well This Crochet Dish Sponge Works!
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Basketweave Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Amazingly Simple Blanket Looks Spectacular And Works Super Fast
- This Sock Monkey Amigurumi Is So Adorable!
Get ready for Halloween with these little dudes and make your own cyclops candy corn army! These cute Candy-Clops by Julie King are easy and fun to make. And they look so cute! This pattern is truly an example of imagination combined with creativity in the crochet patterns. Chances are, kids would love these with their treats!
The pattern is great for beginners and it offers the chance to practice to practice both increasing & decreasing. Know someone loving candy corn? For sure will love these cuties too! Emnjoy and Happy Halloween to you and yours!