- [Free Pattern] These Minion Inspired Doll & Pillows Patterns Are A Big Hit!
- Breathtaking Crocheted Circular Tablecloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Colorful Crochet Star Stitch Potholders To Decorate Your Kitchen Any Season
- [Video Tutorial] The Perfect Braided Cord Design Every Woman Will Love
- [Photo Tutorial] Spread The Hexagon Love. Learn How To Make These Lovely Hexagons
Get ready for Halloween with these little dudes and make your own cyclops candy corn army! These cute Candy-Clops by Julie King are easy and fun to make. And they look so cute! This pattern is truly an example of imagination combined with creativity in the crochet patterns. Chances are, kids would love these with their treats!
The pattern is great for beginners and it offers the chance to practice to practice both increasing & decreasing. Know someone loving candy corn? For sure will love these cuties too! Emnjoy and Happy Halloween to you and yours!