- [Free Pattern] This Easy Dishcloth Looks Great And Works Up Quickly
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Crochet Crown For Your Princess
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Gecko Frecko
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: V-Shaped Puff Stitch (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] Add This Flower Square To Your Afghan For An Adorable Twist
Get ready for Halloween with these little dudes and make your own cyclops candy corn army! These cute Candy-Clops by Julie King are easy and fun to make. And they look so cute! This pattern is truly an example of imagination combined with creativity in the crochet patterns. Chances are, kids would love these with their treats!
The pattern is great for beginners and it offers the chance to practice to practice both increasing & decreasing. Know someone loving candy corn? For sure will love these cuties too! Emnjoy and Happy Halloween to you and yours!