- Front Post Double Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Creative Crochet Owl Tissue Box Cover
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have So Much Fun Making This Adorable Kaleidoscope Blossom Square
- These Quick Heart Pattern Makes Cute Valentine’s Gifts For All The Girls In Your Family
- [Free Pattern] Superbly Simple Baby Blanket For Mindless Crocheting In Front Of The TV
Get ready for Halloween with these little dudes and make your own cyclops candy corn army! These cute Candy-Clops by Julie King are easy and fun to make. And they look so cute! This pattern is truly an example of imagination combined with creativity in the crochet patterns. Chances are, kids would love these with their treats!
The pattern is great for beginners and it offers the chance to practice to practice both increasing & decreasing. Know someone loving candy corn? For sure will love these cuties too! Emnjoy and Happy Halloween to you and yours!