- [Free Patterns] Winged Dragon Bookmark & Winged Dragon Square -What’s Your Favorite?
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Vintage Floral Doily You’ll Want To Keep For Yourself
- [Free Pattern] Kids Will Go Crazy Over This Precious Puppy Dog Hat
- Easy Chunky Ear Warmer Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Leaves For The Fall Lovers
Get ready for Halloween with these little dudes and make your own cyclops candy corn army! These cute Candy-Clops by Julie King are easy and fun to make. And they look so cute! This pattern is truly an example of imagination combined with creativity in the crochet patterns. Chances are, kids would love these with their treats!
The pattern is great for beginners and it offers the chance to practice to practice both increasing & decreasing. Know someone loving candy corn? For sure will love these cuties too! Emnjoy and Happy Halloween to you and yours!