- Easy XOXO Wrap Free Crochet Pattern With ‘I Love You So Much’ Message
- Absolutely Amazing Floral Throw Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Add This Flower Square To Your Afghan For An Adorable Twist
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy And So Fun Fin-Tastic Shark Sleep And Snuggle Sack
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Christmas Tree Kawaii Cuddler
With a V-neck that is quite open and low, this sporty sweater has a really beautiful design! This Crocheted V-Neck Pullover whose name is Tall Latte, designed by Doris Chan is pretty and comfortable and perfect for everyday wear. The texture is absolutely lovely and the shells make this sweater look spectacular.
Skill level: Intermediate
Finished bust: 33 (36, 39, 41, 45, 48, 51, 54)” / 84 (91, 99, 106.5, 114, 122, 129.5, 137) cm
• Classic Elite Premier; 50% Pima cotton, 50% Tencel; 1-3/4 oz (50g)/108 yd (99 m): 7 (8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15) hanks in #5275 Coconut (MC); 1 hank in #5216 Natural (CC)
• Size I-9 (5.5 mm) crochet hook
• Size H-9 (5 mm) crochet hook for finishing
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Canadian Living Online
Thanks to Doris Chan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.