- [Free Pattern] This Tropical Delight Square Leaves You Speechless!
- [Free Pattern] 5 Adorable Dog Gift Ideas For Dog Owners Who Love To Crochet
- (Three In One ) Crochet Ponytail Hat Free Pattern For All Hat Lovers
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Fire In The Meadow 12 Inch Square
- These Free Crochet Doll Patterns Are Awesome
This mini project is very satisfying and so quick. You’ll have fun choosing the buttons for this cute pincushion. This Crocheted Pin Cushion pattern by Liselotte Weller is very functional, a fun way to use up scrap yarn and addictive to make. It could be nice for a gift as well. The original pattern (Naalepuder) is written in Danish and available at Liselotte’s site. You can get the English version here.
Image source: Liselotte
Thanks to Liselotte for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.