- Cuddly Free Crochet Baby Mermaid Tail Pattern Perfect For The Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] Debbie Harford Shared Doggie Sweater Small 9 to 14 lb dog.Measure
- [Free Pattern] Men, Women, Boys & Girls Alike Can Rock These Mitts!
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Meditative Stash Buster Blanket
- Beautiful Picot Fan Summer Cardigan To Add A Bit Of Elegance To Any Outfit
This mini project is very satisfying and so quick. You’ll have fun choosing the buttons for this cute pincushion. This Crocheted Pin Cushion pattern by Liselotte Weller is very functional, a fun way to use up scrap yarn and addictive to make. It could be nice for a gift as well. The original pattern (Naalepuder) is written in Danish and available at Liselotte’s site. You can get the English version here.
Image source: Liselotte
Thanks to Liselotte for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.