- [Video Tutorial] Easy & Quick To Make, This Magnificent Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Owl Bookmark
- Lovely Mini Easter Basket To Fill With Easter Gifts And Goodies!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granny Ripple Stitch ( Friendly Tutorial For Knitters Learning Crochet)
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Meladora’s Butterfly Stitch
Such an easy and quick pattern to work up! Easy to combine colors and make a pretty patchwork throw for a girl or a boy. This Patchwork Blanket by Bernat Design Studio is a great project for beginners. This afghan is actually made in one piece, you don’t need to join patchwork squares, like in similar looking blankets, and, the final measurements are approx 47½” x 50″ [120.5 x 127 cm].
Skill Level: Easy
Bernat® Softee® Chunky (Solids: 3.5 oz/100 g)
Contrast A: #28044 (True Grey) 6 balls
Contrast B: #28607 (Glowing Gold) 5 balls
Contrast C: #28047 (Grey Ragg) 4 balls
Thanks to Bernat Design Studio for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.