- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Iris Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
- [Video Tutorial] This Striped Marshmallow Crochet Baby Blanket Steals Your Heart In A Moment
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute, And Very Cuddly Bunny Lovey
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Hooded Baby Blanket Ever!
Such an easy and quick pattern to work up! Easy to combine colors and make a pretty patchwork throw for a girl or a boy. This Patchwork Blanket by Bernat Design Studio is a great project for beginners. This afghan is actually made in one piece, you don’t need to join patchwork squares, like in similar looking blankets, and, the final measurements are approx 47½” x 50″ [120.5 x 127 cm].
Skill Level: Easy
Bernat® Softee® Chunky (Solids: 3.5 oz/100 g)
Contrast A: #28044 (True Grey) 6 balls
Contrast B: #28607 (Glowing Gold) 5 balls
Contrast C: #28047 (Grey Ragg) 4 balls
Thanks to Bernat Design Studio for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.