- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Turtle Crochet Coaster Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Slouchy Hat Pattern With Stretchy Fit For Any Size
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cool & Groovy Crochet Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Solid Color Crochet Afghan Ever!
- This Adorable Block Stitch Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern Makes Memorable Baby Shower Gifts
Such an easy and quick pattern to work up! Easy to combine colors and make a pretty patchwork throw for a girl or a boy. This Patchwork Blanket by Bernat Design Studio is a great project for beginners. This afghan is actually made in one piece, you don’t need to join patchwork squares, like in similar looking blankets, and, the final measurements are approx 47½” x 50″ [120.5 x 127 cm].
Skill Level: Easy
Bernat® Softee® Chunky (Solids: 3.5 oz/100 g)
Contrast A: #28044 (True Grey) 6 balls
Contrast B: #28607 (Glowing Gold) 5 balls
Contrast C: #28047 (Grey Ragg) 4 balls
Thanks to Bernat Design Studio for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.