- Awesome Wearable Triangle Shawl With Sleeves And Fringe For The Little Girls In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] This 18,000 Stitches Throw- Sized Afghan Is Stunningly Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Catch The Good And Trap The Bad With This Magical Dream Catcher
- [Free Pattern] What She Makes With This Square Is Really Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Shell Blanket Is So Fast And Uses Less Yarn Then You May Think
I love the colors and brightness of this crochet scarf! The Road Trip Scarf by Zelna Olivier looks amazing and so easy to make. The lovely flower embellishments make this fabulous scarf extra special. The size of scarf is 106cm wide and 48cm long and in case you wonder, the pattern is of such a nature that you could easily make the scarf bigger – even shawl size – by just adding more rows!
A pattern which can easily be made bigger or smaller by increasing or decreasing the number of row repeats. I used DK Variegated – but any weight of yarn would work well.(Source)
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.