- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Solid Color Crochet Afghan Ever!
- Quick And Easy Crochet Christmas Earrings Pattern [Free Crochet Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Wonderfully Textured Patchwork Baby Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] Lift Your Spirits With This Joyful Happy Flower Decoration
I love the colors and brightness of this crochet scarf! The Road Trip Scarf by Zelna Olivier looks amazing and so easy to make. The lovely flower embellishments make this fabulous scarf extra special. The size of scarf is 106cm wide and 48cm long and in case you wonder, the pattern is of such a nature that you could easily make the scarf bigger – even shawl size – by just adding more rows!
A pattern which can easily be made bigger or smaller by increasing or decreasing the number of row repeats. I used DK Variegated – but any weight of yarn would work well.(Source)
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.