- Stunning Easy Sweater- Hurry! We Want To See It Finished! [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Make A Warm And Snugly Star Stitch Baby Blanket
- How To Add A Beautiful Crochet Edge To A Fleece Baby Blanket
- Love Crochet Purses With Stars On Them? Try This Free Crochet Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] This Chic In The City Slouchy Beanie Looks Like Something Bought At Banana Republic
What a clever idea to make a pretty little crochet flower! The Loopy Flower For February by Ali Crafts Designs is an adorable pattern that is so simple and at the same time very chic. The loops seem to give the flowers a bit of life. This cute little flower charms the hearts of many and is sure to become their new favorite go-to flower.
Double knitting yarn and 4.00 hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written patternat: Ali Crafts Designs
Thanks to Ali Crafts Designs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.