- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Colorful Crochet Star Stitch Potholders To Decorate Your Kitchen Any Season
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tulips In A Row
- [Free Pattern] This Is So Cute! Kitty-Cat Afghan- Baby Size
- [Free Pattern] Super Fluffy And Soft Amigurumi Sheep
What a clever idea to make a pretty little crochet flower! The Loopy Flower For February by Ali Crafts Designs is an adorable pattern that is so simple and at the same time very chic. The loops seem to give the flowers a bit of life. This cute little flower charms the hearts of many and is sure to become their new favorite go-to flower.
Double knitting yarn and 4.00 hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written patternat: Ali Crafts Designs
Thanks to Ali Crafts Designs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.