- [Free Patterns] 6 Awesome Crochet Flower Hair Accessories
- [Free Patterns+Video Tutorial] 5 Awesome Crochet Market Bags
- [Free Pattern] Totally Unusual! You’ll Be Amazed When You See How This Crochet Square Is Done!
- [Free Pattern] The Flame Square Is Perfect For A Blanket Sure To Wrap Anyone In Love!
- [Free Crochet Patterns] This Is By Far The Fastest And Easiest Crochet Baby Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
This playful pattern reminds me of happy childhood memories. We all have plenty of memories that’ll put a smile on our faces when talking about the outdoors and experience and fun of fishing. Let’s remember how is to be a child and smile at the memories!
This Tropical Fish Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is so beautiful and fun to make and it will make the kitchen everyone’s favorite room in the house.What a beautiful pattern to bring colors and smiles to someone’s kitchen and what a beautiful gift for kids and adults alike!
Fish Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate
Lily® Sugar’n Cream®
(Solids: 2.5 oz/70.9 g)
2 colors, 1 ball each
Main Color (MC): (23 m/25 yds) or 1 ball
Contrast A: (10 m/11 yds) or 1 ball
Note: 1 ball each of MC and A will make 4 dishcloths.
(MC) 01740 (Hot Pink)
(A) 00046 (Rose Pink)
(MC) 01742 (Hot Blue)
(A) 01215 (Robin’s Egg)
(MC) 01628 (Hot Orange)
(A) 00001 (White)
Size 5 mm (U.S. H or 8) crochet hook
1 stitch marker
Check out the original source for this Fish Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Lily / Sugar’n Cream for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.