- [Video Tutorial] This Baby Hoodie & Hat Set Is Sure To Become One Of Your Favorite Gifts For Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] A Very Nice Modern Twist On The Traditional Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is So Versatile And There’s So Many Things You Can Do With It
- This Technique Will Save You Hours Weaving In Ends
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Beautiful, This Baby Blanket Is Simply Stunning
This afghan is beautiful, detailed and surprisingly very easy to make. I love the possibilities of bright colors and daisies are my favorite flower! The Crochet Daisy Afghan by Sarah Zimmerman is stunning in endless color combinations and the solid squares are the perfect surface to sew on any time of crocheted appliqué. The solid granny squares are made using the Grit Stitch and the appliqués are 6 petal flowers, but you could easily use the 12 petal daisy flower as well. Image Source: Sarah
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.