- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Cute Owl Pillows In Two Sizes…And More!
- [Free Pattern] This Newbie Shell Afghan Works Up Quickly And Is Easy For Any Beginner
- How To Crochet 3D Flowers Multi Petals
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Colorful Square That Will Always Cheer You Up
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Bobble Heart Potholder Is Sure To Make Your Day Every Time You Look At It
Let’s face it, most of us go groceries shopping pretty much every day! Having a handy bag is not only comfortable and saves you from the bags mess, but also save you lots of money. Save the Earth Bag by Darla J. Fanton has even a deeper meaning. Why waste plastic bags when you can accomplish the same results or better with a crochet bag? The pattern is easy to make, this bag stretches a lot and is perfect for everyday groceries shopping.
Suggested yarn: Red Heart Eco-Cotton Blend
Yarn weight: Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi) ?
Hook size: 3.75 mm (F)
Yardage: 290 yards (265 m)
Sizes available: 12″ wide x 14″ tall, unstretched
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Darla J. Fanton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.