- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cozy Beanie That’ll Keep You Warm This Winter
- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
- 10 Clever And Handy Cheat Sheets To Help You Crochet Like A Pro
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Crochet Baby Beanie With Flower
What a cute set! Every single piece is adorable in its own way. Don’t Eat the Daisies Shell Beanie and Diaper Cover by Anne Granger includes directions for working the beanie, diaper cover, slippers and the decorative flowers.
The diaper cover pattern Newborn size is perfect. It’s an easy pattern to follow and adjust to size needed. The cute beanie is worked using the Shell stitch and the slippers, -for a newborn size too! – are made using half double crochets and single crochets only.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Creating Beautiful Things in Life
Thanks to Anne for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.