- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband With Elastic Is Really Pretty With Or Without Flower
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Ribbon Afghan Looks Like A Beautiful Pieced Quilt
- [Free Pattern] Give Baby The Sweetest Of Sleep And The Best Of Dreams With This Beautiful Shells Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Great Potholder Pattern
- Amazing Block And Triangle Crochet Project [Free Pattern]
This crocheted baby sweater has such an interesting construction, it truly makes you look twice. How is this made? This pattern is so clever! You wouldn’t believe how easy is to make this adorable baby cardigan! Sue’s No holes Hexagon Baby Sweater by Cozy’s Corner is a really simple and very clever pattern that’s really easy to modify. This baby sweater makes such a beautiful gift for the new arrival babies.
Materials: sport weight yarn
(I used Lion Brand Baby Soft) and an F hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cozy’s Corner
Thanks to Cozy’s Corner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.