- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Crochet Granny Square Blanket Tutorial
- Vintage Crochet Apron Pattern For Happy People [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] These Adorable Bubble Boots Are Stylish And Stay On Baby’s Feet!
- [Free Pattern] This Bobbly Flower Hexagon Was Inspired By And Designed After A Vintage Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Granny Spike Stitch Cushion
Is quick and warm and really beautiful! This Quick Crochet Blanket by Audrey of With Audrey, is every crocheter’s dream. Can really be done in one day! So, if you’re giving gifts this winter and a great blanket fits your list, stop hunting for the perfect gift and try this one. Nothing better than instant gratification…and the surprise on the face of the person receiving this awesome gift!
I used a pretty big crochet hook (biggest I could find) and nine skeins of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick yarn.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: With Audrey
Thanks to Audrey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.