- [Pattern Discontinued] This Gorgeous Fringe Tunic Will Make Anyone Look Style-Savvy
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Patchwork Blanket In Modern Colors Will Bring A Room To Life
- [Video Tutorial] Get More Cute In The House With This Lovely Crochet Circle Pillow Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Purl Slip Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Candy Cane Dispenser Makes A Lovely Centerpiece For Holiday Dining!
Is quick and warm and really beautiful! This Quick Crochet Blanket by Audrey of With Audrey, is every crocheter’s dream. Can really be done in one day! So, if you’re giving gifts this winter and a great blanket fits your list, stop hunting for the perfect gift and try this one. Nothing better than instant gratification…and the surprise on the face of the person receiving this awesome gift!
I used a pretty big crochet hook (biggest I could find) and nine skeins of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick yarn.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: With Audrey
Thanks to Audrey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.