- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Easy Crochet Slippers For Teens To Adult
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Chunky Retro Granny Stash Bag
- [Free Pattern] Excellent Dishcloth That Comes Out Square And Lays Flat
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
This is such a lovely pattern and works up really fast! The Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket by Monica Chavez is just a simple single crochet blanket made using 3 strands of bulky yarn together. Looks amazing and complicated and if you know single crochet, you’ll be amazed how quickly you’ll fall in love with this pattern. If you don’t know how to do the single crochet, please watch the video tutorial on the next page.
This thick afghan that can be used as a blanket makes also a perfect rug to lie on. The best part of this project is that you don’t have to count stitches. You can make your crochet project to whatever dimensions you are looking to have in a final product.Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.