- [Free Pattern] Awesomely Easy And Quick Shawl You Need To Make
- Clever Snow Globe Ornaments Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Gift For The Chicken Lover In Your Life
- 3D Textured Crochet Daisy Granny Square Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy Nautical Baskets Look Like Something Out Of A Catalog
With a bit of a vintage look, this chic baby blanket with ruffles edges is absolutely beautiful. Vintage Chic Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern by Leelee Knits is a great textured pattern that works beautifully for both girls and boys and makes a perfect gift for any baby shower.
The ruffled edging can be easily replaced with a different one you like or feel it’s more appropriate. Directions on how to change the size of this baby blanket are also given on the pattern’s page.
( Comments area is always recommended for more tips and hints. Chances are, other people before have already asked the question you’re about to ask.) Enjoy!
Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Here is what you will need to make this super soft and cozy baby blanket:
A size H (5 mm) crochet hook
Main Colour: 5 Skeins of Berroco Comfort worsted weight yarn in Pearl
Second Colour: 1 Skein of Berroco Comfort worsted weight yarn in Lavender Frost
This baby blanket measures 24.5″ X 33″
Check out the original source for this Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Leelee Knits
Thanks to Leelee Knits for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.