- [Free Pattern] These Seamless Ninja Turtle Hats Will Make A Lot Of The Little Boys Very Happy
- How To Crochet A Beanie In 30-Minutes Or Less
- Modern Crochet Squares For A Gorgeous Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Elegantly Simple Baby Blanket Is Self-Edged, So When It’s Done, It’s Done!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Pumpkin Is The Perfect Pattern For Autumn!
With a bit of a vintage look, this chic baby blanket with ruffles edges is absolutely beautiful. Vintage Chic Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern by Leelee Knits is a great textured pattern that works beautifully for both girls and boys and makes a perfect gift for any baby shower.
The ruffled edging can be easily replaced with a different one you like or feel it’s more appropriate. Directions on how to change the size of this baby blanket are also given on the pattern’s page.
( Comments area is always recommended for more tips and hints. Chances are, other people before have already asked the question you’re about to ask.) Enjoy!
Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Here is what you will need to make this super soft and cozy baby blanket:
A size H (5 mm) crochet hook
Main Colour: 5 Skeins of Berroco Comfort worsted weight yarn in Pearl
Second Colour: 1 Skein of Berroco Comfort worsted weight yarn in Lavender Frost
This baby blanket measures 24.5″ X 33″
Check out the original source for this Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Leelee Knits
Thanks to Leelee Knits for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.