- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous And Fun Skittles Blanket Is A Party Of Color
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Crochet Leaf Made Of Tall Stitches
- [Video Tutorial] Amazingly Beautiful 3D Cable Stitch Hat With Stunning Crown Design
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Herringbone Double Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Guests With This Cute Doughnut Coasters And Holder Set
What a beautiful and delicate design and the story behind its creation is simply wonderful! This pattern features the spectacular cherry flower in its sweet gorgeousness. Cherry Blossom in the Snow by Jen Tyler is a five-petal flower motif design rounded off and squared that would make a spectacular blanket. This spectacular flower block adds vibrant color to any space.
The square can be used to make a cushion cover or an attractive throw. I’ve used US terminology throughout and the finished size is approximately 6 1/2 inches x 6 1/2 inches. I used an acrylic DK and a 3.50 mm hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Hooks ‘n Tails
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.