- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Peacock Lace Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Creative Crochet Owl Tissue Box Cover
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Unique Lacy Baby Blanket
- Modern Hygge Chic Throw Will Add Warmth And Depth To Any Home Design
I find this amigurumi extremely amusing! This Laid-Back Cat Amigurumi by Pam G. of Crochet Parfait, is adorable! It looks so real and so totally relaxed. We’ve all seen cats sleeping like this, right? Inspired by a real cat, seen on a picture, this amigurami comes with a written pattern and a video tutorial. Fabulous pattern! You’ll love this even if you don’t care for cats!
G hook, such as Boye Aluminum 6″ Crochet Hook: Size G
Worsted weight yarn, Gray, White and Pink, such as Red Heart Super Saver yarn or Red Heart Soft yarn
Black Embroidery Floss, such as Coats & Clark Six Strand Embroidery Floss
Pink Felt, such as Rainbow Classic Felt
Tacky Glue, such as ALEENES 15599 All Purpose Glue
Tapestry Needle, such as Clover Gold Eye Tapestry, No. 18-22
Poly-fil stuffing, such as Fairfield Poly-Fil Premium Polyester Fiber
Thanks to Pam G for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.