- [Video Tutorial] Elegant Yet Easy-To-Crochet Pattern: Double Crochet With A Twist
- [Free Pattern] We’re Totally In Love With This Cute And Versatile Block Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy 3 Layers Crochet Flower Tutorial
- Chic Circular Crochet Vest You Can Wear Everyday This Summer
- Patty Marsh Shared just finished
This is such a spectacular flower square! This little granny is inspired by cactus flowers and colors of the flag of México. How beautiful it is… and if you don’t know the story behind the creation of this pattern, you could easily believe that this granny is a Christmas design. The Granny Flor de Cactus…Cactus Flower Granny by Bigú Osuna is not only beautiful, it’s also easy to do and the photo tutorial is very well done.
A nice granny based on the cactus flowers
You need to handle various crochet techniques such as loops, picots and work in relief …
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bigu Handmade
Thanks to Bigú Osuna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.