- Gorgeous Squared Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest Way To Make A Chunky Style Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Flat Crochet Flower With 5 Petals
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Super Fun Circular Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Your Own Pretty Tunisian Feathers
Handmade cotton dishcloths always work wonderfully, but this one is far better than your average! Fast, easy and great looking, this pattern is also the perfect combination for creating a great and satisfying washcloth. The Bubble Dishcloth pattern by Marissa Dinsdale creates a beautiful textured cloth, and is the perfect little pattern to use your scrap yarn.
PS. THE DOMAIN IS NOT EXPIRED. PLEASE CLICK THE “DISMISS” OPTION TO MAKE THAT SCREEN GO AWAY. THANKS!
Less than 1 skein Lily Sugar ‘n Cream (Pink Camouflage used in sample)
Size G Crochet Hook
Tapestry Needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: MKissa Creations
Thanks to Marissa Dinsdale for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.