- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Double Knot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Little Organizer Or Gift Basket
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Bag Is Perfect For Your Every Day Grocery Shopping
- [Free Pattern] These Easy Textured Washcloths A Fabulous Gift To Make And Share
- [Free Pattern] Ah-dorable Afghan Pattern For People Who Love Fox Terriers
Crochet bookmarks are not only easy and quick to make, they are a timeless and thoughtful gift that’s suitable for most people. Have you ever met someone who doesn’t have at least one book in her/his house? Probably not! It’s not unusual for me to be reading two or three books at a time. How about you? This Yo-Yo Bookmark by Priscilla Hewitt is not only extremely cute and happy, it’s also a great reminder to be playful and have fun at any age.
Size 10 cotton thread, #4 steel hook
For yo-yo’s: you can use a different color for each yo-yo, or do them all the same color
For joining & edging: white, black or ecru (or the color of your choice)
Gauge: Unedged yo-yo measures about 7/8” across
Pattern note: Work tightly for best results. Work over thread ends whenever possible.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Priscilla’s Crochet
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.