- [Free Pattern] How To Easily Use Your Scraps To Make A Wonderful Puff Stitch Toddler Beanie
- Cutest Amigurumi Cats Free Crochet Pattern With Funny Cats Pals Hanging Off A Thin Branch
- [Free Pattern] Cute Candy Corn Bag – Perfect For Trick Or Treating!
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Dainty Butterfly Can Be Used In A Variety Of Fun, Creative Ways
- [Crochet Stitches- Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Stitch
You’ll absolutely love the versatility of this pattern! The Three Way Baby Sweater by Debbie Colon is written for the following sizes: 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 12-18 Months, 18-24 Months, 24-36 Months.
The video tutorial makes this pattern really easy to understand. Even if you have never done a sweater before, watch this video tutorial and try this pattern. You may surprise yourself!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the How To Crochet The Three Way Baby Sweater video tutorial.