- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Butterflies Cord
- [Video Tutorial] So Much Awesomeness In One Little 6 Inch Cornered Hearts Square
- Front Post Double Crochet Stitch
- Simple And Easy Long Sleeved Cardigan For Babies And Toddlers [Free Pattern]
- A Valentine’s Day Crochet Mini Hearts String Made The Easy Way
Absolutely perfect for your hot cereal bowl or your hot soup bowl and what a great way to use up the left overs! No more problems with carrying hot bowls to the table!
This marvelously practical Bowl Cozy Hot Pad by Amy B Stitched is a great and creative idea and a great solution for those who don’t always set a formal table. Make a bunch of them, they are such a big hit!
Bowl Cozy Hot Pad Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern is GREAT for holding your hot bowl of soup OR cold bowl of ice cream!! It can also go in the microwave while re-heating items in your bowl and the corners can be used for carrying. *Be careful to NOT get your hot pad wet before putting it in the microwave. This can cause serious burns!!*
Materials: size F (3.75 mm) crochet hook, Worsted Weight (medium, 4) Cotton Yarn 120 yards (Peaches and Cream, Peace and Bright Chartreuse, used for sample) , Yarn needle.
Size: fits a 6 inch bowl
· Base: 5 inches, measured from increases across.
· Finished Sides Height: 3 inches
· Edges: 7 inches x 4 sides
Check out the original source for this Bowl Cozy Hot Pad Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: A Stitch at A Time
Thanks to Amy B Stitched for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.