- This Easy Chunky Crochet Cardigan Is Perfect for Chilly Days
- This Amazing Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf Will Make You Feel Like A Goddess
- [Free Pattern] Incredible Cute And Clever Crochet Chicken Doily
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triangle Shawl Box Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
Fabulous design! Another square that looks pretty different when you change the colors around. This Spring Fling 12″ Square by April Moreland is another fun square with stunning results.This pattern is so pretty and not difficult at all, almost impossible to go wrong. I love the simplicity of this pattern and how easy can be used as dishcloth, potholder, in a quilt or to make a beautiful throw.
And here is a tip for you:”Although this is written as a 12-inch pattern, it works up very nicely to 9 inches if you stop after Round 9.”
Image Source: April
Thanks to April Moreland for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.