- [Free Pattern+Photo Tutorial] The Lovable Flower Pattern: Maybelle Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Baby Blanket- Free Until Tuesday The 8th Of Sept, 08:00 Swedish Time
- [Free Pattern] Oh, Scrap! This Easy Granny Afghan Is The Best!
- How To Turn YOUR Favorite Square Into An Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little -Easy To Make- Dishcloths
Fabulous design! Another square that looks pretty different when you change the colors around. This Spring Fling 12″ Square by April Moreland is another fun square with stunning results.This pattern is so pretty and not difficult at all, almost impossible to go wrong. I love the simplicity of this pattern and how easy can be used as dishcloth, potholder, in a quilt or to make a beautiful throw.
And here is a tip for you:”Although this is written as a 12-inch pattern, it works up very nicely to 9 inches if you stop after Round 9.”
Image Source: April
Thanks to April Moreland for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.