- [Free Pattern] Sweet And Colorful Blanket For Mild Summer Days
- [Free Pattern] This Toddler Hat Has Everything A Girly Hat Needs: A Crown, Ribbon And Rhinestones!
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Crochet Crown For Your Princess
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lovely Crochet Textured Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Stylish Crochet Laptop Sleeve
Waiting for the perfect pattern to show up? Check out this Baby’s Best Bumpy Blanket by Tanya Naser! Don’t you just love this stitch pattern? It works up super fast and easy and the texture is unbelievable beautiful. This pattern is very versatile when it comes to hook, yarn and sizing choices.
This blanket is my HANDS-DOWN favorite for baby because of the touchable texture of the fabric. You (and baby) won’t be able to resist patting this one!
Perfect for baby showers and birthday gifts, this blanket works up FAST and is simple enough for beginners!
Thanks to Tanya Naser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.