- [Free Pattern] This Bag Pattern Loaded With Bohemian Charm Can Be Done In Just A Few Hours.
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Puff Stitch Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Puff Stitch
- This Clever Fish Soap Holder Will Be A Quick Seller At Bazaars
- Cute And Easy Free Christmas Tree Ornament Crochet Pattern For The Holiday Season
If you want to make a giant granny square blanket, this is one of the simplest pattern you can find, ever. This Giant Granny Square Blanket looks so straight and neat. And it’s giant! The pattern is amazingly simple, this blanket is just a huge granny square. 12 colors were used to create this super warm and super welcoming blanket. And I must agree with Joelle from The Purl Bee here: this is the biggest crochet blanket I have ever seen. And chances are, this is the biggest one you’ve ever seen.
If you want a different size blanket and not a giant one, there are other three sizes variations available for you. And here they are:
4 sizes total:
Giant Giant Blanket (pictured above), measuring approximately 108 x 108. Pattern also includes includes three variations… a Very Large Blanket, a Throw Blanket and a Baby Blanket. Source: The Purl Bee
Now,there is more advice available and a few tutorials to help you make this blanket right and you can visit The Purl Bee blog.
Check out the original source for this Giant Granny Square Blanket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Purl Bee
Thanks to Joelle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.